• Register in the golf shop before starting.
• Maximum group size is a fivesome. A single player has no standing on the course. Threesomes and foursomes only before 10:30 am on Saturdays, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, and Labor Day.
• Maximum acceptable pace of play is based on four hours for eighteen holes. Pace of play will be monitored and managed by the course marshals.
• Each player must have a set of clubs. Rental clubs are available in golf shop.
• Repair ball marks and divots and rake sand bunkers.
• Practicing is not permitted on the golf course.
• $13.00 / rider for 18 holes. $9 / rider for 9 holes.
• Your golf cars are E-Z-Go’s. They are washed after each round and maintained by a full-time mechanic.
• A valid driver’s license is required to operate a golf cart.
• The 45-Degree Rule is in effect unless restricted to cart paths.
• Carts must not be driven past cart exit posts set in the fairways.
• Carts are restricted to cart paths around all greens and tees.
• Carts are restricted to paths on all Par 3s.
• Please avoid any wet areas that may be present on the golf course.
• No more than two riders per car. No more than one car with one rider in a group.
Tee times are encouraged by members and guests. Tee times are taken within one week of your round.
Pull Carts and Carried Bags:
Pull carts and bags being carried must be kept away from the tees and greens. They must not be on the fringes, between a green and a trap, or on the upslope of a tee box.
$7.50 a month for each set of clubs. (Half-price for children under 18). Clubs are stored in a temperature / humidity controlled environment and cleaned after each use. Staff loads bags on car and unloads them before and after your round.
Handicapping: Any member of the club can have his or her handicap calculated by joining the Men’s or Women’s Golf Association. Call the golf pro to sign up.
Guest Fees: Guests who reside within 60 miles of Beaumont may play six times annually. Guests who are an immediate family relative of a member, and reside outside a 60-mile radius of Beaumont, play for one-half fee. If you wish to play at an out-of-town club, your golf professional will be happy to arrange your tee-times. Member-Accompanied: $18 Weekdays / $33 Weekends. Full Fee: $58 Weekdays / $78 Weekends
Practice Range: Your practice range has three target greens, and you may hit from either end. Because of its distance from the golf shop, you are provided a golf car to go to and from the range. There is also a chipping green near the driving range. The range is open until dark except Sunday when it closes at 5:00 for hand-picking prior to mowing. Small Bag: $3.00 (35-40 balls). Large Bag: $5.00 (55-60 balls). Individual Range Plan: $168 per year. Family Range Plan: $278 per year.
Lessons: Your head golf professional and his assistant are affiliated with the P.G.A. of America and are trained teaching professionals. Individual Lessons may be arranged by advance appointment. Video lessons are available and quite popular. Group lessons are conducted periodically, or you can arrange group lessons on a custom basis. Individual Lesson Rates: Pro $60 / Asst. Pro $50.
Children of Members: Children under 12 must always be accompanied by a parent or other adult member age 21 or older. Children under 12 may not play before 1:30 p.m. on Saturday or between 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. on Wednesday or Friday. Children age 12 through 14 playing during these times must be accompanied by a parent or other adult member age 21 or older. This includes the practice greens and range. Matches containing minors must permit adult players to play through. All of the golf course rules apply to children, and it is the parents’ responsibility to acquaint them with the rules.
• Men: No collarless shirts, blue jeans, cutoff or excessively short shorts.
• Ladies: No tank tops, tube tops, halter-tops, blue jeans, cutoff or excessively short shorts.
• Shirts: Golf or sport shirts with collar are required. Playing without a shirt is prohibited.
• Shoes: Soft spike golf shoes or flat smooth-soled shoes only.
Enforcement: These rules will be enforced by the golf professional and his staff, and the manager. To assist them, there has been established a committee to include Greens Committee and the entire Board of Directors.